Private Road to Hana
Specializing in Exclusive Private Tours on Maui, including Road to Hana Tours, Beach Tours, Haleakala Tours and West Maui Tours.
Private Road to Hana
Along Maui’s rugged eastern coastline is the peaceful town of Hana, considered one of the last unspoiled Hawaiian frontiers. The legendary road to Hana is only 52 miles long, however the drive can take anywhere from two to four hours to complete since it’s full of narrow one-lane bridges, hairpin turns and incredible island views.
Your Private Road to Hana Tour begins when we pick you up at your resort or condo. From there we travel to the north coast and head East on the Road to Hana. Along this world-famous highway, you will find yourself immersed in an enchanting landscape of flourishing rainforests, flowing waterfalls, plunging pools and dramatic seascapes. There will be opportunities to swim at waterfalls along the way, and many “photo op” stops where you can take in breathtaking views of the rugged coastline. You will also get to learn about the fascinating history and hear the colorful stories and legends of Hawaii, told by your expert local guide.
Once in Hana, you will have a rare opportunity to swim at a black sand beach, walk inside a giant lava tube, and experience a natural blow hole along the volcanic coastline. Then it’s time for a delicious lunch at one of the many local eateries in the quaint town of Hana itself. The final stop along this great adventure is Ho’okipa Beach, where you can watch the giant green sea turtles napping on the white sands – a very rare sight indeed. We’ve even counted as many as 80 turtles on the beach at one time!
- Breakfast in Paia or Ho’okipa Beach Park
- Ke’anae Penninsula
- Puua’a Ka’a Falls
- Wai’anapanapa State Park/ Black Sand Beach
- Lunch in Hana
- South Wailua Falls
- Paula Paula Ho’omau Church (Charles Lindburg’s grave)
- Winery / Ulupalakua Store
*There will be additional unscheduled stops and photo opportunities
Call Direct and Save 15%
- Private Tour Seating Capacity: 6 passengers
- Inclusions: Delicious farm-to-table breakfast and lunch (see menu); Snacks & beverages
- Exclusions: Beach Towels; Sun Block; Restaurant Tipping; Driver Gratuity (8%- 10% recommended)
- Transportation: Honda Odyssey Touring Series luxury vehicle. Pickup and drop-off service provided for all the major hotel resorts and condos on-island