Hana Beach Tour
Specializing in Exclusive Private Tours on Maui, including Road to Hana Tours, Beach Tours, Haleakala Tours and West Maui Tours.
Hana Beaches Tour
Along Maui’s rugged eastern coastline is the peaceful town of Hana, considered one of the last unspoiled Hawaiian frontiers. The Road leading to this remote island town has some of the most incredible scenery on earth, flourishing rainforests, flowing waterfalls, plunging pools and dramatic seascapes. It is also home to some of Maui’s most unique and stunning beaches.
On this fun-filled Hana Beach excursion, you will have the opportunity to sunbathe, swim and explore Waianapanapa’s black sand beach, Koki Beach and Hamoa Beach, cited by author James Michener as the most beautiful beach in the Pacific. You will also see the great green sea turtles napping on the white sands of Ho’okipa Beach (We have counted as many as 60 sea turtles on the beach at one time!). While in the remote island town of Hana, you will get to enjoy a delicious lunch at one of Hana’s fine farm-to-table eateries. And, of course, throughout the day you will hear the exciting history stories and legends of the Hawaiian Islands and people told like only Jack “the Legend” – Maui’s most-requested, five-star tour guide – tells it.
- Ho’okipa Beach
- Black sand beach at Wianapanapa
- Lunch in Hana
- Hana Bay
- Koki Beach
- Hamoa Beach
Call Direct & Save 15%
- Private Tour Seating Capacity: 6 passengers
- Inclusions: Delicious farm-to-table breakfast and lunch (see menu); Snacks & beverages
- Exclusions: Beach Towels; Sun Block; Restaurant Tipping; Driver Gratuity (8%- 10% recommended)
- Transportation: Honda Odyssey Touring Series luxury vehicle. Pickup and drop-off service provided for all the major hotel resorts and condos on-island